As you may know, we recently opened our new digs here at 444 Townsend Street in the beautiful SOMA area of San Francisco, just two blocks from the CalTrain depot. We luckily have quite a lot of room to grow, but we plan to keep a good bit of open space to be able to host events and occasionally frolic around the office when we need to get the blood flowing. With that said, we’d like to invite you to host your next event here at our space, free of charge. We’re ideally looking to host events that are relevant to our services (i.e. have content dealing with web design or development, mobile apps, internet marketing, social media, SEO, etc.) or that are aligned with our philosophies and vision (i.e. smart innovation, green technologies, the open source movement, and charitable causes). In other words, if you have an awesome event with great people attending, we’d love to open our space to you.
Here’s some more information on what we have to offer:
- 2500 square feet of open space, with 14 foot high ceilings, hard wood floors, and lots of windows
- Great location close to public transit (Caltrain Depot, SF buses, and BART are all in walking distance)
- Conference table with six arm chairs
- Lots of white board area
- Seating for 25 people (if you need more, there’s plenty of space but you may need to provide the chairs)
- Standing room space for 150+ people
In the coming weeks we’ll also have a 36″ flat panel display and projector available for use. We’ll also be posting photos soon, but in the meantime please contact Chris Anderson (email@example.com or 415-669-4306) if you’re interested in holding your next event here.